[sword-devel] Scriptura v1.1 release

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Dec 3 05:33:10 EST 2022

>> On first run, scriptura will generate a config file with some default
>> values.  The default module it will look for is KJVA;

Can I suggest that instead you fire up the module manager and offer download of a module? This then if declined could lead to a graceful fail, instead of a crash.

Love the idea of a terminal based programme and will now try it out. I am sure there are way more than the single handful users you anticipated as per your Reader.  Brilliant!

Peter