[sword-devel] Module release: LXX

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Wed Aug 31 12:26:53 EDT 2022

Had there been no books missing from module LXX that are specified in the LXX versification,
then the following would suffice:

Scope=Gen-Ode

However, there are a few books missing from this single maximal range. eg.
Pra (Prayer of Manasseh)
Pra (Prayer of Azariah)
1Eno (1 Enoch)

Furthermore, the LXX v11n includes Psalms of Solomon which has 18 chapters,
but PocketSword (eg) displays Psalm 1 when this book is selected.

Might the OSIS text source have the wrong osisID for this book?
Or is the book missing?

Even so, the scope should be properly specified as four or five comma separated book ranges.

The real mystery is why there are three or four missing books in the updated module?
After all, the Versification is based on the LXX which is also the name of the module.

Best regards,

David

Sent from Proton Mail for iOS