[sword-devel] Module release: LXX

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Wed Aug 31 10:49:07 EDT 2022

The conf file includes this key

# Partial text. Allow front-ends to only display the books actually present.
Scope=Gen-Mal

Scope should specify the ranges of books present
in the exact order they occur in the module Versification.

If there are any front-ends that now support the Scope key,
they would probably not work with Gen-Mal for this module.

Best regards,

David

Sent from Proton Mail for iOS