[sword-devel] Module release: LXX

Kovács Zoltán kovzol at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 10:12:15 EDT 2022

Dear Team,
thank you for the notification.
I tried this new version in the bibref program (
https://github.com/kovzol/bibref).
First of all, it is nice to have a more complete list of books (including
Judith, Tobit and others). Thank you!
On the other hand, unfortunately, I found some issues when loading some
books, so I prefer to keep the old version (2.5 for the moment) to make
things work without updating my application for the new edition.
Is there a way to get access to the old versions somehow? Now
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModInfo.jsp?modName=LXX lists the
old data and the link
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/servlet/SwordMod.Verify?modName=LXX&pkgType=raw
it provides will serve the new version.
Thanks for any hints in advance!
Best, Zoltan
<domcox at crosswire.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. aug. 30., K, 15:44):

> Dear All,
>
> This is to announce that we have just now uploaded LXX
> in the CrossWire (main) repository.
>
> ## Language:
> grc

> Septuagint, Morphologically Tagged Rahlfs'
>
> ## Category:
> Biblical Text
>
> ## Version:
> This is an update. Version: 3.0
>
> ## What's new:
> : This version uses again Pierre build. It comes with small corrections in
> conf. According to MOD-415. The version grow to 3.0. We have also to decide
> what we want to do with the lex entries.
>
> Many thanks to Pierre_Amadio for the hard work.
>
> We wish you enjoyable reading,
> The Module Team
>
> P.S.: This email is sent automatically on upload of a new/updated module

*Dr. Zoltán** Kovács, MSc*

Institut Ausbildung

*Private Pädagogische Hochschule der Diözese Linz*
*Private University of Education, Diocese Linz**Salesianumweg 3, 4020 Linz*
*Mail: zoltan.kovacs at ph-linz.at <zoltan.kovacs at ph-linz.at>*

*Web: www.ph-linz.at <http://www.ph-linz.at/>*