[sword-devel] ISV Bible

Samuel Smith satlug at net153.net
Tue Aug 16 13:01:48 EDT 2022

On 8/15/22 12:43, Fr Cyrille wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to rebuild the ISV module. But the source text is no longer
> available. The only place I could possibly download it is
> https://www.biblegateway.com/versions/International-Standard-Version-ISV-Bible.
> Does anyone have a source text or a way to contact the owners of this
> translation? I will eventually convert it with mod2osis to save the text.
>
> Br Cyrille

I downloaded quite a bit of data from isv.org right before it went
offline. My plan was to update the sword version as well but I never
could get in contact with the authors. Now most of the authors have
passed away in the last two years so not sure of the project status. It
is probably not in the right format and would probably need to be parsed
and extracted but this is what I have: https://tinyurl.com/3hnjzfpn

Regards,
Samuel Smith