[sword-devel] Module release: CzeCSP

domcox dominique at corbex.org
Tue Aug 16 07:51:14 EDT 2022

Hi Matěj,

Our previous czecsp.conf had a typo error:

bsoletes=CzeKMS

instead of

Obsoletes=CzeKMS

This typo certainly occured during the building and upload process
of the module, as
we cannot see this error on GitLab. This is why we uploaded this
minor revision.

Besides this, our .conf files are now automatically and almost
completely rebuilt during our build process, based mainly on the
content of the OSIS files. Then, we run an utility
to validate the generated .conf file, in order to avoid typos and
other oddities.

--
Dom

--