[sword-devel] ISV Bible

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Tue Aug 16 05:23:42 EDT 2022

Hi Cyrille,

Have you tried the Wayback Machine for snapshots of isv.org before the domain registration lapsed?

btw. The ISV is also online at BibleHub though probably not without licensing restrictions.
cf. Bible Gateway has safeguards against bulk capture of data.

Aside: The CrossWire ISV module is NT only.

NB. Sword utility mod2osis is not lossless. It’s preferable to use mod2imp to export the module content.

David

Sent from Proton Mail for iOS