[sword-devel] Contemporary Brazilian Portuguese Bible Module

Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA, Leandro l at dutras.org
Sun Aug 14 21:49:31 EDT 2022

Il giorno sab 13 ago 2022 alle ore 22:37 Christian M. De Britto
<admin at socioatlas.xyz> ha scritto:

> I'm interested in making some contacts here in Brazil , with Biblical Societies, in order to revert this situation. But before that I would like to know if anybody has tried this before or have some contact in progress.

I did try several years ago with the Imprensa bíblica brasileira of
the Junta de educação religiosa e publicações of the Convenção batista
brasileira, about their Versão revisada de acordo com os melhores
textos.  They told me they would get back to me, it never happened and
I never tried again.  Also with Sociedade bíblica brasileira about
their Tradução brasileira, got them to agree it was in the public
domain but never got a digital text.

+55 (61)  3546 7191                    xmpp:leandrod at jabber.org
+55 (61) 99302 2691
+55 (61)  3216 3613