[sword-devel] Bishop app usability issue

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 12:47:25 EDT 2022

Troy,

I've been using Bishop on my Galaxy Tab. It is great on the tablet size
screen. However, as it gets towards the end of a chapter or while
displaying a shorter chapter, it becomes impossible to access module
footnotes for the latter parts of the passage.

For instance, in this screenshot I cannot get the highlight to progress
beyond verse 1 as the whole passage displays in the top half of the screen.
It would be great if I could manually tap a verse to select it, in order to
see its footnotes.

--Greg