[sword-devel] Contemporary Brazilian Portuguese Bible Module

Christian M. De Britto admin at socioatlas.xyz
Sat Aug 13 21:36:48 EDT 2022

Hi all!

I am a seminary professor and I am using the Ezra Bible app that works
with Crosswire Bible repositories. Unfortunately we still don't have a
good and contemporary Brazilian Portuguese version of the Bible
available in Crosswire repositories.

I'm interested in making some contacts here in Brazil , with Biblical
Societies, in order to revert this situation. But before that I would
like to know if anybody has tried this before or have some contact in
progress.
Warm regards.

Christian Britto