[sword-devel] Weird SWORD search bug

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Mon Apr 18 04:04:50 EDT 2022

Hi all,

Just to close this loop ... I found the root-cause of this bug ... and
fixed it in node-sword-interface.

The reason was that when determining the ListKey for the search scope,
the versification of the basic VerseKey was always the KJV one. I fixed
this by retrieving the VerseKey from the searched module instead of
using a "generic one".

Best regards,
Tobias