[sword-devel] Getting a newer Norwegian Bible to AndBible

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Sun Sep 26 05:08:01 EDT 2021

Hi Eero!

The reason that newer translations are not available as (free) SWORD
modules is typically that they are still copyright protected. Sometimes it
is possible to offer such modules with a license key that first needs to be
purchased by the user. Maybe you can write to the publisher and ask them
whether they have considered to either offer the text as a free SWORD
module or at least offer a license key protected SWORD module.
Not all publishers have the technical knowledge/infrastructure for that.
The German Bible society is a publisher that has the infrastructure and
this has been used to make the NA28 (Greek NT) available as a payed module.
They also have a SWORD repository. I hope something can be done to make new
Norwegian translations available as SWORD module!

Best regards,
Tobias