[sword-devel] English transliteration of Greek or Hebrew words

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat May 15 05:45:22 EDT 2021

Dear Jeff,

Most all of our frontend do what I think you'd like.  Here is an
example.  Click on any word:

https://crosswire.org/study/parallelstudy.jsp?del=all&add=KJV&add=TR&add=Treg&add=NASB

Bishop (ios and android) has a language assist mode which allow easy
lookup of Greek and Hebrew help while reading, which I use regularly.
It doesn't word click because of my small fingers, but I think the user
interface is nicer for a mobile device, allowing fonts to be kept small
and still allowing access to individual word help.

Thank you for your willingness to share in work together,

Troy