[sword-devel] SWORD Meet 2021

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Wed Mar 31 02:46:42 EDT 2021

Great proposal, Troy!

I’d be glad to join if circumstances allow for it … whether it is Europe or the US. I’m usually in the US once a year when there is no pandemic …
Considering community closeness we could also check whether we can at least have a Skype or Zoom call once in a while (which doesn’t replace a real meeting, I know … but better than just email!)

Tobias