[sword-devel] About PreferredCSSXHTML

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Thu Mar 4 02:51:29 EST 2021

Front-ends generally ignore config keys that are not documented in our wiki for SWORD based front-ends.

So the fact that most of the modules in the IBT repository contain keys that work primarily with xulsword doesn’t have any [negative] consequences when these modules are installed to other front-ends. It simply means that the particular features they are intended for are not [yet] supported.

FWIW, JSword treats some keys slightly differently than SWORD.

cf. Some config keys are required at and/or operate at the back-end API level.

Best regards,

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile