[sword-devel] Greek/Hebrew Reader screenshots

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Sat Jun 12 14:23:11 EDT 2021

Jeff, I'll have a look asap. What I can say is that with the current
scripts used this all automatically built via GitHub actions using the
MSVS2019 tool chain and CMake without any trouble. Since there are DLLs
available (both SWORD and its dependencies) I still don't fully understand
your need for a rebuild. Did you try the DLLs and that didn't work? What
didn't work exactly?

Best regards,
Tobias