[sword-devel] Xiphos / SWORD / F34

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 11:50:39 EDT 2021

Thanks!

I've issued the rebuild commands for both Xiphos and BibleTime in Fedora
and they've completed in F34. They should make their way into the
updates-testing repositories in the next 24ish hours. After that they'll
promote to the updates repo about 7 days later automatically (It can be
faster with testing, but I rarely get feedback on the updates-testing
results for these packages). Once they're in updates-testing, anyone can
test out the install by passing the argument "--enablerepo updates-testing"
to the DNF command.

Xiphos update:
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2021-7c840c4245
BibleTime update: