[sword-devel] eBible.org & ftp.eBible.org migration complete

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Jul 18 05:33:13 EDT 2021

Thanks Michael. I've just tested Bishop and it still successfully refreshes from eBible and was able to install the Dan: NAƆ ‑SË 'SËËDHƐ New Testament, so this should mean that all SWORD frontends which use SWORD's InstallMgr utility should be operating just fine against eBible. Thank you for maintaining support for our software and for spending the time to improve the user experience with higher bandwidth and better security! You are a huge part of our ministry together.

Troy