[sword-devel] Questions about input format

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Sun Jan 17 14:28:31 EST 2021

Dear JD,

In Xiphos, show the Preview pane using the View menu. That’s where Footnote text (& other stuff) gets displayed.

Aside: Newcomers to Xiphos are also reminded that the Context Menu is useful when the mouse pointer is in various parts of the display.
cf. The right mouse button is often underused - especially by many Windows PC owners.

Best regards,

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile