[sword-devel] Doing something useful with the OSIS name element?

Michael Johnson Michael at eBible.org
Sat Jan 16 20:46:03 EST 2021

FWIW, I'm not aware of anyone actually making use of the "name" feature of OSIS or the corresponding "pn" feature of USFM/USX in anything but Chinese. There it often results in an underline. Of course, I don't know everything...