[sword-devel] Ezra Project - any plans for an x64 edition ?

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Tue Jan 5 15:49:22 EST 2021

Hi David,

I have not looked into that yet, but it’s probably possible.

Electron binaries are available 64 bit.
On top of that I would have to compile node-sword-interface, SWORD + all dependent libraries as the 64 bit version as well.

Question to all:
Has anyone successfully built a 64bit version of SWORD for Windows?

In any case, regarding the 64 bit support I don’t see any additional value for the user at this point. Do you?

Best regards,
Tobias