[sword-devel] Edge for Windows reports Ezra Project download asunsafe

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Tue Jan 5 15:46:13 EST 2021

Hi David,

I think the root-cause is probably that the binary is not signed.

I have the Windows-signing on the list:
Signed installer for Windows · Issue #40 · ezra-project/ezra-project · GitHub

For macOS this is already done – there the binaries get signed as well as „notarized“.

One of the things with the signing is that it not only costs time, but in that case also generates yearly cost.

Best regards,
Tobias