[sword-devel] Bishop 1.7.0 released.

Mill J millj.code at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 13:21:30 EST 2021

In this day and age, people have very little patience, so a quick well
thought out video will certainly do the most good.

Openshot and ffDiaporama are my goto for howto videos. Both are available
in the Mint repos and are very different to use but work very well when
used together.

As a developer I can tell you that although the developer knows the
application inside out, he sees it from a completely different perspective
compared to a end user. As a result I've found it easier to work with end
users to create content since they see the app only at from the surface.
That's why user editable wiki's are so popular.

God bless

mill-j