[sword-devel] Bishop 1.7.0 released.

Tom Sullivan info at beforgiven.info
Fri Jan 1 03:50:50 EST 2021

Y'all:

With regard to the video idea, it is necessary for me to think carefully
as I write to avoid being uncharitable. You see, videos cut off the deaf
from learning. There has been software that I never learned to fully use
because there was no documentation other than watching a bunch of stuff
jumping around with no explanation of what was what and why.

So if you make videos, please put everything that is spoken in text on
the screen or implement closed-caption.

Also, some of us live in remote areas and have limited bandwidth.
Printed documentation does have its advantages. Thank God Moses and Paul
lived before electronics existed.

This is a general comment. What you do with Bishop does not apply to me
because I only use a Linux computer. So the above remarks are for the
sake of other deaf users, not me. But it still hits a tender nerve.

Thanks.

Tom Sullivan

Tom Sullivan
info at BeForgiven.INFO