[sword-devel] dictionary (morph) module: formatting ?

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Sat Feb 27 09:09:23 EST 2021

If you think it’s so vital to use TEI please cite an example where this is so much much better than IMP / ThML and explain in detail which filters you think might actually be useful in a dictionary.

Let’s not erect artificial obstacles to module making - especially for new team members.

It’s enough to learn how to walk before we expect anyone to run.

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile