[sword-devel] dictionary (morph) module: formatting ?

pierre amadio amadio.pierre at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 07:28:11 EST 2021

Hi there !

I would like to create a dictionary module for the LXX's morphological code:

https://github.com/pierre-amadio/packard

With book module, the Sword engine can render data in raw text and
some other format such as html, LaTeX, ThML, and so on.

Is that something the Sword engine can also do for dictionary module ?
If not, i plan to make it raw text only.
If it can be done, where can I find an example of osis for such a
module that include formatted text (assuming dictionary are also build
out of osis source) ?