[sword-devel] Best way to interate through each key in a module

David "Judah's Shadow" Blue yudahsshadow at gmx.com
Fri Feb 26 10:03:31 EST 2021

On Thursday, February 25, 2021 4:40:34 PM EST Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> This example might be useful:
>
> https://crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk/examples/tasks/simpleRange.cpp

I've used that example in building my passage lookup. This use case is
slightly different. I specifically want to go from a given key all the way
through to the end of the module rather than through a range of keys. I ended
up deciding to go with 1.9.0 as my minimum version to use setKeyText(), as I
think it will be useful for other things I'm wanting to do as well.