[sword-devel] Sword for the Blind

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Sat Feb 20 14:42:01 EST 2021

Have you looked at Xiphos for which the Read Aloud feature is described as follows?

With the Festival speech engine installed (we package it by default on Windows), Xiphos will read aloud the text to you. You can have it read every verse as you change verses, or you can select a region of text for it to read. This can be nice for those with hearing difficulties, or those who simply want to have the Bible or some other book read to them while they are doing something else.

See https://xiphos.org/

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile