[sword-devel] BIBISH Release 0.1.1

David "Judah's Shadow" Blue yudahsshadow at gmx.com
Fri Feb 19 14:29:08 EST 2021

On Thursday, February 4, 2021 4:19:52 PM EST David Haslam wrote:
> We don’t have a wiki page about this front-end.
>
> Please would someone take the initiative.
>
> I’d normally be the volunteer to pick this up, but my current circumstances
> make that less possible.

I could probably do it as the maintainer of the project. Don't know if I have
a wiki account currently, but I can register.

As a side note, for interested parties. You can use BIBISH with any module
that uses VerseKey keys (i.e. not genbooks) so long as you know the module
shortname (case sensitive) to give the select command, and the key you want to
look up, even if I haven't built explicit support in yet.