[sword-devel] Latest SWORD trunk / Build issue on Windows

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Feb 16 08:49:35 EST 2021

Hi guys. This is a change. Previously, we included zlib within the SWORD sources, but this hadn't been updated for a very long time. Rather then update to a current version of zlib, we decided we probably shouldn't carry around our own copy just for a Windows build, as this library was likely readily available for Windows developers on all platforms we support now.

It sounds like the CMakefile wasn't updated by me correctly if it is still trying to compile the internal zlib files during a Windows build. I'll try to have a look soon.

Troy