[sword-devel] Ezra Project 0.17.0-Beta3 - First working test candidate on Android

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Feb 8 20:42:49 EST 2021

Dear Tobias,

My apologies for taking so long to reply to your request.  Attached is
the adb log when I run ezra and open the settings menu.  I did a grep
for NODE as you requested, but didn't see anything unusual, so I am
sending you the entire log.

It may be as you suggested, the i18n system, as I noticed this line:

02-08 18:39:22.300 22969 22969 D SystemWebChromeClient:
file:///android_asset/www/dist/ezra_init.js: Line 19823 : Did not get
node response for i18n_get_translation

This is a Samsung Galaxy Tab A (SM-T550), fully updated to what Samsung
will update for this hardware: Android 7.1.1.

Hope it's useful.  Let me know if there is anything I can test for you.

Troy