[sword-devel] morphcode: specification, and frontend usage ?

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Fri Feb 5 05:41:59 EST 2021

Yep - it was I who added that issue there and Jeff Klassen responded helpfully before closing it “for now”.

Btw. I met Jeff at the Digital Bible Summit in 2012 that was held just before EMDC.

USFM documentation is well maintained and widely used.

OSIS documentation originally hosted by the Bible Technologies group on a domain owned by ABS went AWOL several years ago. I’ve tried a couple of times to see if someone could resurrect it or at least provide the editable data therefrom. No success yet.

Best regards

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile