[sword-devel] morphcode: specification, and frontend usage ?

pierre amadio amadio.pierre at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 04:48:27 EST 2021

Hi there !

On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 at 20:24, David Haslam <dfhdfh at protonmail.com> wrote:
> Any work in this area should also be co-ordinated with how morph codes should be specified in USFM.
> Visit https://ubsicap.github.io/
> USFM already supports word level attributes, so morphology codes would fit into this kind of syntax.

Ohh, i was not aware of this project.

I did not find anything looking like morph for the word level things:
http://ubsicap.github.io/usfm/attributes/index.html

However, this is interesting:

https://github.com/ubsicap/usfm/issues/71
 Word level attributes - morphology? #71

If i understand correctly, the osis document should:
- declare some sort of reference system id within a <refSystem> node
- use this id in the morph attribute