[sword-devel] BIBISH Release 0.1.1

David "Judah's Shadow" Blue yudahsshadow at gmx.com
Thu Feb 4 14:30:30 EST 2021

I've released BIBISH 0.1.1 with some refactoring and fixes for display issues, notably for
terminals < 80 characters wide. I've also switched to github.

Release at https://github.com/JudahsShadow/bibish/releases/tag/0.1.1[1]

This release AFAik only builds on linux, and maybe unix flavors as it uses ioctl to get
terminal width/height.

For those that don't remember (it has been a couple of years since 0.1.0), BIBISH (BIBISH
is [a] Bible Interactive SHell) is a terminal based front end. It differs from diatheke in that
it's an interactive program. It was inspired by the bible package in debian (which I
thought could be improved by not being KJV limited), and the fact that I was tired of the
hypothetical text only front end being hypothetical. I do have some ideas kicking around
for some unique features and using the semantic encoding of OSIS and other standards
in non-presentational ways. Right now bibles and commentaries should work, as should
searching.

Feedback always appreciated.

--------
[1] https://github.com/JudahsShadow/bibish/releases/tag/0.1.1