[sword-devel] Weird SWORD search bug

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Thu Dec 30 09:53:45 EST 2021

Thanks for your response, Manfred. I am searching from within Ezra Bible
App, which accesses SWORD via node-sword-interface.

This is implemented here:
https://github.com/ezra-bible-app/node-sword-interface/blob/e42dcb3f0d1167c19a78f5cd37de00ef9c03cbf0/src/sword_backend/module_search.cpp#L153

The interesting thing is that I am not seeing this bug when I am not
setting the search scope.

Best regards,
Tobias