[sword-devel] SWORDWeb

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Sat Aug 14 11:35:00 EDT 2021

Ezra Bible App could also be turned into a website with not so much
effort. Actually it was a website originally and then I turned it into a
desktop app.

The only thing necessary would be to run it's backend on a nodejs server
instead of a local node instance and then replace the internal IPC calls
to the backend with actual AJAX calls to the web-based backend.

I would estimate that the effort for this is somewhere < 1 week of work.

Best regards,
Tobias