[sword-devel] SWORD Virtual Coffee/Tea

Tuomas Airaksinen tuomas.airaksinen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 02:28:09 EDT 2021

On Sat, Apr 17, 2021 at 8:55 AM Tobias Klein <contact at tklein.info> wrote:

> Yeah, I forgot about teams! Never used it privately, but at work I am
> using it on a daily basis since about one year.
> Does it have any limitations like Zoom cutting off at 45 minutes?

No, it has not been limiting the length of the meeting. We have had up to 2
hour meetings.

> I have only used Teams on Windows computers so far. Since it has a web
> client it should work well on any platform … but you never know!
> Tuomas, have you used the Teams web or desktop client on Linux and/or
> macOS before?

I have used linux client. But browser also works very well (I'm using
browser mainly).

I created meeting, feel free to try:

*You're invited to join a Microsoft Teams meeting*

Title: Sword meeting
Time: Apr 18, 2021 10:00:00 PM

Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_ZGY3NTE3MWMtM2ZlNi00NGU5LTg1OTYtYzFjNjI1ZGFkNzcz%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2221b8c391-3aa9-495b-be8a-1248453d95f5%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%2211574623-0e89-404c-9fa6-977435c9c771%22%7d>

T: Tuomas