[sword-devel] Spaces before paragraphs ?

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Apr 12 18:22:07 EDT 2021

Hi David,

Can we get a few more details?  Do you know what render format your
application is using?  If XHTML, our testsuite input and output can be
seen here.  Is your problem case represented in the test OSIS?  Is there
a specific HTML tag or recommended CSS style you think might be causing
the issue you are seeing?

https://crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk/tests/testsuite/osisReference.xml
(if you're using a browser, you'll need to "view source" to see the XML)

https://crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk/tests/testsuite/osis_basic.good

Thanks for reporting the issue.  Hope we can improve this for you.

Troy