[sword-devel] strongMorph definitions

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Tue Apr 6 10:25:43 EDT 2021

That was the basic idea that David I-B described for the codes. This is akin to Robinson’s Greek Morphology codes, where a skilled reader wouldn’t need the expansion but at first.

If a map were made between Thayer and these codes, then we could apply them to the KJV(A). We might be able to map OSHB to the KJV(A) if we have Strong’s numbers in both.

DM