[sword-devel] SWORD 1.9.0RC1 Available

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Sep 27 06:56:24 EDT 2020

Dear Fr. Cyrille,

I have looked at FreStrongsGreek in the CrossWire Beta repository, the
first 3 entries and don't see any nested lists. Could you be specific
and give me an exact entry which doesn't work well that you'd like
improved?  I see that we only show <li> in our XHTML and WEBIF output
(the two I checked) and don't have any <ul>.  I believe this is
invalid.  Anyway, please give a specific example so I can check.

Troy