[sword-devel] SWORD 1.9.0RC2 Available

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Sat Sep 19 03:38:07 EDT 2020

Thanks, Troy! That resolved the issue for me. The "hanging" is not
happening any longer now.

The reason why I'm calling deleteModule is that the
construction/initialization of SWMgr is taking some time (especially on
less powerful CPUs).
By calling deleteModule I can keep using the same instance of SWMgr
after removing a module and it will still reflect current status in
terms of what's in its "cache".

Best regards,
Tobias