[sword-devel] mailing list move (slightly)

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Sep 1 13:18:10 EDT 2020

Hi Timmy,

Thank you for the good comment about existing links to the archive.
Yes, mailman archives are just static pages and our apache configuration
is aliased to accept www.crosswire.org and crosswire.org the same, so
existing links to any archives should work.

I have taken your advice and redirected www.crosswire.org/mailman to
crosswire.org/mailman so any existing external links to our mailman list
will redirect to the non-www hostname.

Thank you for the comment and suggestion,

Troy