[sword-devel] Missed optimization oppurtunity in FileMgr::getDirList() for WIN32

Jaak Ristioja jaak at ristioja.ee
Mon Oct 19 11:33:10 EDT 2020

Hello,

The includeSize and includeIsDirectory arguments for
FileMgr::getDirList() are not used in the WIN32 implementation, although
at least includeSize would be useful, I think. Might this have been an
oversight since the introduction of the function in SVN 3760?

Best regards,

PS: Fwiw, overall I'm quite delighted that numerous refactoring commits
such as this have made it into Sword SVN trunk in the last months. :)