[sword-devel] SVN 3813 makes compilation of Sword fail

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Oct 18 18:23:07 EDT 2020

Crapola.  Should be fixed.  This was intended to be a call to the new
FileMgr::write which hides the OS-specific impl, but I was configured to
use CURL instead of FTPLib, so I missed the compilation error.  The
Android port uses FTPLib and I just built there successfully with the
committed I just pushed.  Thank you Jaak.

Troy