[sword-devel] Crosswire downtime?

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Oct 17 04:07:51 EDT 2020

Looks like an incomplete package update of gitlab was causing some
issues with the httpd services in general.  I've got gitlab back up and
restarted everything.  Let's keep an eye on things today to be sure
nothing is out of sorts.  Please continue to let me know if you find you
are having any issues.

Troy