[sword-devel] SWORD trunk / Regression when updating remote sources

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Oct 12 15:01:21 EDT 2020

Any luck getting a stack trace on crash?

Regarding the "multitheaded mode", I'd have to get a bit more information as to exactly how you are sharing SWORD objects across your threads. Generally, as a rule, you shouldn't. We recommend a separate instance of SWMgr per thread and that probably goes for InstallMgr, as well.

Troy