[sword-devel] SWORD 1.9.0RC3 Available

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 21:48:06 EDT 2020

Sword doesn't really support building on Windows other than with the
Borland C++ files that Troy maintains. CMake can easily be used to
cross-compile from Linux.

If you would like to provide fixes to it so that it also builds directly
from Windows with CMake, you're welcome to send those to the list or to me
directly.

--Greg