[sword-devel] Ministry Volunteer Opportunities

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Fri Nov 27 13:51:20 EST 2020

Hi Troy,

IMHO this should not become one of CrossWire’s remit.

There are probably solutions out there already that we simply don’t know about. Moreover, it’s likely to require very particular knowledge for different countries.

We’re spread too thinly already and a few of us are currently out of action because of circumstances. My fear is any such adoption in this area would just be a distraction from our main mission.

That’s my two penny worth.

Best regards,

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile