[sword-devel] Sword and WebAssembly

Loren Burkholder computersemiexpert at outlook.com
Tue Nov 17 20:48:25 EST 2020

First and foremost: I promise that I will try to not bug y'all with any more questions for a while (at least, not with questions not on this topic).

Does anybody know if Sword works with WebAssembly? The reason that I ask is here: https://lorendb.github.io/TotalReqall/wasm/TotalReqall.html. (Note that this doesn't have Sword in it.) I want to continue providing a WASM binary, but in order to do that, I will need to get Sword working on WASM. Any thoughts, anecdotes, or horror stories?

Loren