[sword-devel] Getting info about books, chapters, and verses in a module

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Tue Nov 17 12:46:18 EST 2020

Hi Loren,

This is how I’m doing it in node-sword-interface.

1) Getting the list of books in a module

vector<string> ModuleHelper::getBookList(string moduleName)
https://github.com/ezra-project/node-sword-interface/blob/master/src/sword_backend/module_helper.cpp#L70 <https://github.com/ezra-project/node-sword-interface/blob/master/src/sword_backend/module_helper.cpp#L70>

2) Getting a map with the number of verses per chapter per book

std::map<std::string, std::vector<int>> getBibleChapterVerseCounts(std::string moduleName);
https://github.com/ezra-project/node-sword-interface/blob/master/src/sword_backend/module_helper.cpp#L92 <https://github.com/ezra-project/node-sword-interface/blob/master/src/sword_backend/module_helper.cpp#L92>

Best regards,
Tobias